Backlinks are very useful for improving website SEO ranking on search engine. A backlink is a link one domain gets from other domain. They are one of the most important…
Is SEO Worth It for Small Businesses?
Are SEO agencies worth the money? Should you pay for SEO? Before we get into this, let’s understand what SEO is all about?
What is Search Engine Optimization
SEO is a process of improving site visibility on search engine results. This is accomplished through optimizing website content, website layout, and architecture, images, internal and external links etc.
In simple words, it’s a process of making a website search engine friendly so that it can get more website traffic, sales, and leads.
There are 3 types of SEO.
- Technical SEO – Website crawling and indexing.
- On-Site SEO – Website content optimization.
- Off-Site SEO- Website promotion.
Benefits of SEO
There are lots of benefits of SEO. Most of them are:
- SEO increase website traffic
- Low-cost marketing program (as compared to PPC and Adwords)
- Good Return on Investment (ROI)
- Almost 61% users only check the first page of search engine results
- SEO provides long-term benefits
- It takes your business to next level
- it enhances the user experience
- It increases brand credibility
- And one of the biggest reason is user trust search engine results. And having a top position on search engine increases user’s trust to the company.
SEO VS Paid Marketing
SEO provides your business with long-term benefits.
Yes, paid advertising program are better than SEO but paid marketing campaign only gives you benefits for a small period of time.
When it comes to long-term benefits Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the best digital marketing programs.
But some people still think that quicker traffic is better for their business. so they prefer PPC and AdWords over SEO. Yes, SEO delivers slow traffic as compared to Pay Per Click (PPC). This is one of the big concern.
Now, when it comes to the quality of web traffic, SEO delivers high-quality traffic as compared to the paid marketing program.
Nowadays lots of people don’t trust ads. Some people are still using ad-blocker in their devices.
But people do trust search engine results like Google. Yes, people blindly trust search engine results.
So we can say that SEO provides you with organic and high-quality traffic to your website as compared to PPC and AdWords.
So, Is SEO Worth The Money?
Yes, absolutely. SEO provides the best ROI for small businesses and is great for long-term benefits.
We also recommended you to invest in SEO in the start rather then later if you want the best results.
As compare to PPC and other paid marketing campaign SEO is cheaper, attracts organic and high-quality web traffic and provide the best ROI.
Yes, there is only one drawback of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and that is “Time”.
You won’t receive a top ranking on search engine overnight. It will take some time. But in the long term, your website will see a lot of other benefits of it.