Website traffic is an important indicator of business growth. Everyone wants more traffic, right? “No traffic” means “No clients” and “No clients” means “No business”. So, here are 7 most…
5 Best Keyword Research Tools to Boost Your Website Traffic in 2019
We all know, that keywords are the basic fundamentals part of SEO. It’s not about getting tons of traffic to your website, but its all about getting the right kind of traffic.
Keyword research is basically identifying which popular and trending phrases are used on search engine tools when people look for some information.
Make sure to spend enough time researching the keywords for your website, because it is one of the most important parts of SEO.
There are tons of keyword research tools which can help you to choose the best keywords for your website. With the help of these keyword researching tools you’ll be able to:
– Choose the best keywords for your site (based on monthly searches)
– Easily find “Long tail keywords”
– Easily find the main targeted keywords
– Get better and higher search engine rank
So, here are the top 5 best keyword research tools.
1. Google AdWords Keyword Planner Tool
Google AdWords Keyword Planner is the best, free and the favorite keyword researching tool. The tool is an official product from Google which can make your job super easy to find good and quality keywords very quickly.
It helps in finding relevant and targeted keywords for your niche, so you can get quality traffic to your website. What you need to know before using it:
– You must have a Google Adwords account to use this tool. It’s a free tool and you can create an account here.
2. KeywordTool.io Keyword Planner
Keyword tool is another great tool to generate hundreds of relevant and popular keywords. The main benefits of using this tool are you don’t need to create an account here while using it.
You just need to visit the website “KeywordTool.io” and start discovering the keywords. Keyword tool is said to be one of the best alternatives of Google Adwords Keyword Planner.
The free version of the keyword tool can generate up to 750+ keywords. Using this tool you can:
– Generate hundreds of keywords on your industry
– Find keywords based on various search engine including Google, Youtube, Bing etc.
– Find hidden keywords that are hidden in the Google Keyword Planner Tool
– Use this tool for SEO and content creation
– Use this tool for international SEO
KWFinder is the no.3 in the list. The tool provides you with hundreds of profitable keywords in minutes.
The tool can help you in:
– Searching for new keywords based on location (USA, UK, Germany, India, Spain and so on.)
– Discovering keyword lists to get some new keyword ideas
– Discovering search volume and CPC in the search result
With thousands of active users, Semrush is one of the best options in this industry. You just need to visit “Semrush keyword research” page and type your keyword in the search field.
Some benefits of using Semrush keyword planning tool are:
– You can find the best and relevant keywords for your SEO and PPC campaigns
– You will get extra information such as CPC, trending keywords, search volume
– Find target keywords based on different countries and language
– Discover long tail keywords if you are looking for the less competition
5. Moz Keyword Explorer Tool
Moz keyword explorer tool is powered by Moz and it’s getting popular each and every month. The keyword explorer tool is really useful if you want to find hundreds of relevant keywords in less time. The tool can also help you in building your SEO strategy beyond keyword research.