Are SEO agencies worth the money? Should you pay for SEO? Before we get into this, let’s understand what SEO is all about? What is Search Engine Optimization SEO is…
SEO 2019: Top 7 SEO Tips for Beginners
It’s 2019, Are you ready?
Search engine optimization is a practice to optimizing each and every page of a website so that it can get better and higher rank on search engine result page.
It is a constantly changing industry. If you are just a beginner in Search Engine Optimization and if you want to improve your search rankings, then you must read and follow these 7 SEO tips. So let’s get started.
1. Increase Your Website Loading Speed
Website speed matters a lot when it comes to SEO. Slow website speed negatively impacts on SEO. Search engines like Google use lots of factors to determine the position of a website on a search engine and website speed is one of the most important factors in it.
Google hates slow loading websites. According to a recent survey, more than 47% of the web users expect a web page to load in under 2 seconds.
So if your website is taking a long time to load then it’s more likely a visitor will leave your site.
2. Make it Mobile Friendly
Every year thousands of thousand people use their mobile phone to browse the web. But the hard truth is not all of the websites are designed for mobile users.
It’s 2019, and your website should be mobile friendly. In simple words when someone opens your website on their mobile devices then your website should provide them good user experience.
Some quick tips:
– Use responsive website templates and theme
– Don’t use too many images instead use colors (To speed up your website on mobile)
– Avoid using popups and intrusive interstitials on mobile devices
– Don’t use flash
– Don’t block CSS, JS or images
3. Optimize Your Website Images
Image optimization is the next point in the list. It simply means optimizing each and every image of your website for SEO. There are lots of benefits of image optimization:
– It puts a positive impact on your website SEO
– Boost your website loading speed
– Increase your sales and leads
How to optimize site images
– Use relative ‘ALT’ and ‘Title’ tags – Use relevant alt and title tags in your website images.
– Don’t use high dimension images – Compress your website images before uploading them to your website.
– Always use best image formats like JPG, PNG or GIF
4. Stay Up-to-date With Latest SEO Trends
SEO is a fast-changing industry. Staying up-to-date in this industry is very important especially in 2019. As we know that Google is constantly updating its algorithms and you need to properly follow the latest trends if you want to master Search Engine Optimization.
Whether you are a beginner or an SEO expert, it’s very important to keep reading about the latest SEO trends and updates. And plan your SEO strategy according to it.
5. Check And Analyze Your Search Traffic
Analyzing your website traffic is the most important and effective way to determine which traffic source is providing you with the best results so that you can focus on it more.
For example, you can analyze your top 10 articles and you can find the common thing between them. If it’s the content quality, content length or social media shares. This is the best practice of on-site optimization.
6. Start Blogging
Writing and publishing unique articles is very important for every type of business.
Blogging boost your organic search traffic and having a blog in 2019 is very important. Some major benefits of blogging are:
– It increases your organic website traffic
– Blogging means more indexed pages
– Improve internal and external linking
– Enhance user experience
– It helps build domain authority
– Improves social media shares
– Build trust and credibility
– high CTR (click through rate)
7. Find & Fix Broken Links
Broken links can be website page, article or another website link that shows a “404 page not found” error to the website visitor. A large number of broken links can be quite harmful to your site SEO and it also leaves a negative impact on user experience.
You can also check your site for broken links online here.
So these were the 7 most important SEO tips you need should focus in 2019. If you want some help in your site SEO you can contact us here.